Market Cycle Dynamics Resources
Our approach to cycles as a formula timing plan takes into consideration the long wave family of cycles. A solid understanding of these cycles is essential to our approach to cycles. This sections provides a review of each of the essential cycles.
- The Long Wave (ideal length of 56 years)
- The Long Wave Seasons (ideal length of 14 years)
- The Kitchin Cycles (ideal length of 42 months)
- The Wall Cycles (ideal length of 141.9 Day cycle).
- The Quarter Wall Cycles (ideally 35.475 days).
Please see the links to these different cycles to see charts that demonstrate these cycles with real data. Studying cycles is an exercise in pattern recognition. The view at MCD is that cycle pattern recognition is both an art and a science. Other resources are available in this resources section.